Education Futures has partnered with Whitewater Learning to create an online module of John Moravec‘s popular talk around “designing the future of education in society 3.0.” Now, teachers, administrators, and other licensed school professionals may earn continuing education units by participating in an online learning experience around the topic.
- The relationship between technological change and social change.
- How to create a personalized pathway for managing/attending to personal and professional growth in new technology-driven social contexts.
- The frameworks of Societies 1.0 – 3.0.
- How you will lead personnel and innovation capital in the Society 3.0 context.
- How you will build a vision of your responsibilities as a leader for creating opportunities for learners within each techno-social paradigm explored in this module.
Whitewater Learning provides affordable, quality, online professional development created by educators, for educators. The topics are uniquely packaged as modules featuring a multi-layered narrated presentation, annotated suggested readings, a study sheet, glossary, assessment for learning, and practice sets for real-world application. The content aligns with state and national competencies and the flexible format allows year-long access for individuals or groups to use in coaching, relicensure, team initiatives, workshops, small learning communities, flipped classroom approach, and more.
More information: www.whitewaterlearning.org