Invisible Learning // Aprendizaje Invisible is collaborative book (in English and Spanish) and an online repository of bold ideas for designing cultures of sustainable innovation.
Through the development of 1) a collaborative, printed book; 2) an e-book; and 3) a repository of innovative ideas at www.invisiblelearning.com, we seek to:
- Share experiences and innovative perspectives, focused on rethinking strategies and innovative approaches to learn and unlearn continuously.
- Promote critical thinking of the role of formal, informal and non-formal education at alleducational levels.
- Contribute to the creation of a sustainable (and continuous) process of learning, innovating and designing new cultures for the global society.
This project aims to facilitate the creation of a globally distributed community of thinkers interested on the creation of new futures for the education. Sustainable innovation, invisible learning (informal learning and non-formal learning) and the development of 21st century skills are some of the core issues that will be analyzed and addressed in this project.
Moreover, we want to connect project participants with:
- The best ideas in transforming informal and non-formal learning
- The people doing amazing things in innovative education
- Resources to help them get started on their own initiatives
We welcome you to join the conversation at www.invisiblelearning.com!
Project Topics and Keywords: New theories and ideas in education; Sharing of best practices; Exchange of innovation; 21st century educational institutions Open and distribute learning initiatives; Recommendation for public policies; Training teachers; Non-formal education; Informal education; Building innovative societies; Sustainable innovation.
…and others contributed by you, the authors.
Share your ideas and links using Twitter: #invislearning